|Supports all Woocommerce product types|
|Manage the visibility of the Add To Quote button, Add To Cart button and Price per store, Category (taxonomy/terms) and single product. For everyone or only to registered customers that have been assigned a specific role|
|Manage the visibility of the Add To Quote button, Add To Cart button and Price for everyone or only to registered customers that have been assigned a specific role|
|Enable Add To Quote button in Woocommerce catalog lists|
|Custom text for the ‘Add to quote’ button|
FLEXIBLE QUOTATION PROCESS
|Customer accepts or declines the proposal via email and my account links|
|Show/hide pay link in email and my account pages for accepted proposals|
|Redirect customer to checkout, my account or custom url after accepting or declining the proposal|
|Admin accepts proposals using the backend of Woocommerce, useful when customers accept proposals by telephone, email and other media|
|Automatic creation and submission of proposals|
|Customer notes via proposal detail page|
|Configure, enable/disable the quotation emails from Woocommerce setting > emails|
|Send email to multiple administartors|
|Advanced email customization just like overriding Woocommerce templates|
|Customer quote request via Woocommerce frontend|
|Create quote request via Woocommerce backend|
|Returning customer login reminder|
|Login / Register form|
|Request for a quote without creating an account|
|Configurable Woocommerce form|
|Add extra fields using Contact Form 7 plugin|
|Let customers add specific product notes in quote list|
|Let customers add general comments to the request|
|Enable Woocommerce terms and conditions|
|Enable Shipping request: WooCommerce shipping support|
|Shipping destination: Inherit from WooCommerce settings, Default to shipping address. Default to billing address. Only ship to the users billing address|
|Shipping display mode: Dispplay/hide shiping costs|
|Auto-Generation of Quote PDF using WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips plugin|
|Set proposal reminder date|
|Set proposal expiration date|
|Reminders and expiry emails|
|Additional comments and attachments per proposal|
|Enter shopowner comments per product|
|Add / Delete products|
|Custom price per product|
|Custom fees per proposal|
|Custom shipping price per proposal|
|Woocommerce taxes calculation|
|Woocommerce total calculation|
|Send proposal notes to the customer via Woocommerce backend|
Developed making intensive use of the Woocommerce and WordPress APIs so it is compatible with many Woocommerce plugins. The following plugins have been tested successfully in our demo.
|WPML multilingual plugin|
|WooCommerce All in One Currency Converter|
|Product Add Ons|
|TM Extra Product Option|
|Table shipping rates|
SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM
For better customer service. Personal and proactive.
WORDPRESS DASHBOARD UPDATES
Secure automatic software updates through the WordPress dashboard.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
When you buy our request for quote plugin, you get a 30 days moneyback guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with the plugin you can ask for ALL your money back. You can make a refund request through our Ticket System
Request for quote settings
Is Woocommerce Quotation running on WordPress netwok installations?
Can I create a quick quote request form?
Yes, you can select what billing fields are visible and required. So, if you want a quick proccess only set the email as visible and required.
Can I customise the request for quote form?
Yes, using Contact Form 7 plugin.
Does it support Woocommerce grouped and variable products?
Yes, it does.
Can the customer select a shipping methods when request?
Yes, if you enable the shipping for Quote Requests, the customers can select an active Woocommerce shipping method.
Can we use this request for quote plugin with 'Table shipping rates' extension?
Does Quotation plugin work with my theme?
Quotation plugin is compatible with most of the WordPress/Woocommerce themes.
Does this request for quote plugin support the WooCommerce Product Add Ons extension?
Yes, it does.
Does it support the TM Extra Product Option extension?
Yes, it does.
Does this request for quote plugin support the WooCommerce German Market extension?
Yes, if you are having issues on quote list page, please uncheck 'Disable checkout filters' checkbox in Woocommerce > Settings > Quotation
Request for quote plugin - Change log
2.7.5 - 15/09/2017
- Fixed - Quote and order list in 'My Account' area
2.7.4 - 6/09/2017
- Fixed - Avoid validation of shipping fields when the user does not request for a shipping quote
2.7.3 - 5/09/2017
- Fixed - Contact Form 7 fields are not visible in emails
- Fixed - Maintain form Contact Form 7 fields after validation notices
- New setting - Let user´s choice to enable shipping
- Added WooCommerce cart icon to the function to display the number of items added to the quote
- Updated translation files
2.7.2 - 16/08/2017
- Fixed - Visibility of prices in Quotelist for variable products
- Fixed - Error when accepting proposals from 'My account' area when 'Pdf invoices & packing slips' plugin is not active
- New setting to select where to display Contact Form 7 fields in PDFs
2.7.1 - 04/08/2017
- Fixed - Error whe TM extra Product Options is not active
- Fixed - Attach pdf to accepted and rejected proposals using 'Pdf invoices & packing slips' plugin
2.7.0 - 03/08/2017
- Fixed - Address validation
- Fixed - Compatibility with last version of 'Pdf invoices & packing slips' plugin
- Fixed - TM Extra Product Options, value of the options in the list of products added to the quote
- Updated translation files
- Fixed - Quote history in My Account > Quotes. Replaced _wc_get_orders_generate_
customer_meta_query() by adq_get_orders_generate_ customer_meta_query()
- Fixed - Shipping issue 'No shipping method has been selected. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help'
- Fixed - Enable/Disable shipping
- Rebuid shipping. Support for WooCommerce zones and methods, ajax support in Quotelist page to dinamicaly display the correct methods, option to hide the shipping costs.
- improved license management via Quotation settings.
- Fixed - Hide coupons when 'Enable coupons' is unchecked
- Fixed - Notices and warnings after last update
- Fixed - My Account > Quote details: Fatal error in some installations
- Fixed error when editing products
- Fixed widget - Number of items in quote
- Fixed fatal error after accepting the proposal
- Fixed notices and warnings after last update
- Improved license management
- Core improvements to better integration with WooComerce 3.x
- Fix - Shortcode: [adq-added-items]
- Fix - Variable products for WooCommerce 3.0
- Fix - My Account > My quotes
- WooCommerce 3.0 fixes
- New widget, shortcode and template tag adq-added-items() to display number of items in the quote
- Shortcode: [adq-added-items]
- Template tag: adq-added-items()
- My Account fixes
- New end point 'my quotes'
- Woocommerce 2.6 compatibility
- Prices inluding taxes in quotelist support
- Fix - Quotelist form required fields
- Rebuilt some core parts for better integration
- Avoid the creation of a new order after accepting/declining the proposal. (Better usability to interact with proposals and better compatibility with third party plugins)
- New - Show/hide pay link in email and my account pages for accepted proposals
- New - Redirect customer to checkout, my account or custom url after accepting or declining the proposal
- Fix - Update plugin via WordPress backend
- Disabled JS to autorefresh Quotelist page when quatity is changed. Added 'Update Quote' button
- WPML - support using WPML string translations
- Shipping address in emails using actions
- Contact Form 7 not saving in Quotation settings
- Fix - Show comments and order metas in all email templates using WooCommerce actions
- Improvements in email templates
- Enabled Woocommerce coupons in quotelist page
- Show the price of products on Quotelist for products that have set the price as visible
- Fix - Shipping missed in proposals after last Woocommerce update
- Fix - Poscode/Zip is not required for countries with have not Poscode/Zip
- Multicurrency support
- Fix- Fixed variable products issue after last Woocommerce update
- Improved text strings
- Integrated notices of Contact Form 7 into Woocomerce notices
- Fix- Contact Form 7: Sender's message was sent successfully is not displayed after submiting a quote
- Fix - Customer comment in Quotelist page
- Fix - Quotelist widget: ajax refresh
- Hidden Quotelist widget when no products in it
- Fix - Php fatal error when accepting the proposal via email link after last Woocommerce update
- Fix PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function wc_create_page() after last Woocommerce update
- Fixed country shipping
- Improvements in CF7 integration
- Fixed fatal error after Woocommerce update
- New: Product Bundles extension support
- Fix: Contact Form chechboxe and select fields
- Fix: 'Force selec options' in TM Extra Product option extension
- Quotation Form: Woocommerce layout, two cols
- Fix: Contact Form 7 validation
- Fix: Translation files
- 'TM Extra Product Option' plugin compatibility: improvements
- Quotation Form: Email field visible and required
- Terms & Conditions: Disabled if there isn´t 'Terms & Conditions' page in woocommerce settings
- Usability improvements
- Spanish translation
- Fixed uploads in Contact Form 7
- Fixed Quotation form
- Added 'logged in' users in roles fields to quickly configure 'Add to quote', 'Add to cart' and 'Price' visibility
- New setting to display notice under 'Add to quote' button
- My account > Quote details: Improvements
- Fixed minor issues
- The 'refresh page issue' has been fixed. The catalog settings did not work in some installations with many taxonomies / terms, we have become more efficient loading taxonomies using Ajax.
- Notice issue. Fixed.
- Show simple widget version
- Minor fixes
- New widget: Quote list
- Contact form 7 in email templates has been fixed
- 'Select product options' in simple products has been fixed
- Contact Form 7 support: Woocommerce > Quotation > Settings
- Add to quote visibility per product categories or other custom terms.
- New feature: Automatic proposal after request
- New settings: Default validity date (Days before proposal expires)
- New settings: Default reminder date (Days before reminder mail is send)
- Fixed ‘Sold indivudually’ option
- New translation files
- Added woocommerce_cart_item_thumbnail filter in quote list page
- Fixed: "The plugin generated 45 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin"
- Fixed My Account page: Fatal error: Call to a member function populate() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/woocommercequoteplugin.com/demo/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-quotation/templates/my-quotation.php on line 43
- Blank price on products. (make sure you do not show the price)
- Fixed state validation
- Fixed variable products: 'Select product option' issue
- Rebuild some core parts. More efficient code
- New setting: Custom redirect after submitting a quote
- Auto refresh after adding a customer note
- Minor issues. Fixed
- 'Add to quote' visibility for variable products. Fixed
- Network activation. Fixed
- Billing form. Fixed
- 'Add to quote' button in grouped products. Fixed
- Quantity box fixed in quote list page
- 'Sold Individually' bug. Fixed
- Fatal error: Call to a member function update_status() ... adq-order-quote.php on line 361. Fixed
- "Product x" was successfully added to quote. Fixed
- Conflict with Correios plugin. Fixed
- 'Headers already sent by'. Fixed
- Tax information in payment redirection screen. Fixed
- New email templates:
- New settings
- Allow comments on orders in order detail
- Display comments on orders in order detail
- Network activation. FIxed
- Allow customer notes on products in quote list
- Allow customer notes for the whole RFQ from 'My Account'
- Remove items from quote list. Fixed
- Billing form required fields. Fixed
- New settings to configure the quotation form
Woocommerce > Settings > Quotation > Billing form
- Quote list page: fixed plus and minus buttons
- Hide original prices and discount. Fixed.
- Minor issues
- languages: Polish by Jaro Bielewski
- Accept and decline proposals via Woocommerce backend. New accept and reject buttons in quotation box:
- 'Table shipping ranges' and third party shipping methods. Fixed.
- Force Woocommerce Terms & Conditions also on Quote List Page. New setting.
- Disable Checkout Hooks: Disable some checkout hooks to avoid some plugins actions on Quote List. New setting.
- Prices for product variations. Fixed.
- Product bulk edition. Fixed price and button visibility
- Hide original prices and discount. Only display proposed prices. New setting.
- Shipping methods for quotation. Fixed.
- Cannot modify header information - headers already sent. Fixed
- Save quotation settings. Fixed
- Backend > oder edit > Add line item. Fixed
- Notices and warnings fixed
1.0.10 version (02-2015)
- Fixed hidden visibility for variable products
- Price, add to cart and add to quote visibility enabled by default
- Fixed Woocommerce terms and conditions
- All settings underneath WooCommerce settings
- Order action box: Resend proposal action only available for 'proposal sent'